RainSong SMC Smokey Carbon Acoustic Electric GuitarSKU: RSMCXXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Smokey’s blacked-out styling is a first for RainSong. From the black Gotoh tuners to the black Tusq nut/saddle/bridge-pins, the Black Beauty DR strings to the matte black truss rod cover, the unadorned grey fingerboard to the stark soundhole, the dark low-profile LR Baggs electronic options to the new hand-sanded and waxed satin finish … the Smokey embraces darkness … a dark guitar with a full, buttery tone.
RainSong’s most popular deep cutaway WS body and the short-scale 12-fret neck – a combination that gives Smokey a full rich “smoky” bottom end that perfectly complements the precise focused mids and highs.
Like all RainSongs, Smokey uses Projection Tuned Layering™ with all composite construction leading to a robust instrument that can withstand variations in humidity and temperatures.
The all-carbon construction of the SMC delivers RainSong's signature crystalline Carbon Tone -- impeccably balanced and very loud.
Get your RainSong SMC Smokey Hybrid Acoustic Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Weight . Dimensions . Series Smokey Model SMH
RAINSONG warrants solely to the original retail purchaser of this RAINSONG musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original retail purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The instrument case or gigbag.
- Any instrument upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any instrument that has not been purchased from an authorized RAINSONG dealer.
- Any factory-installed electronics after a period of one year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- RAINSONG does not warranty the playability of an instrument whose "action" is lower than the factory standard or whose string gauge is different than the factory standard.
No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of RAINSONG with regard to its instruments. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices that may be executed in connection with the purchase of the RAINSONG musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any RAINSONG salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon RAINSONG other than as set forth herein.
Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repair and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized RAINSONG dealer or authorized RAINSONG warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to RAINSONG at the address shown on the back, together with:
- evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like).
- a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect.
- the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned.
For more information, please visit http://www.rainsong.com/warranty.html