Shure UR24DB58 UHFR Dual Handheld Wireless System (with 2 Beta 58s)SKU: SUR24DB58-P
- Images 1
- Video 1
Select to Compare
Shure UHF-R Wireless Systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring or installation environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound. Offering you more productivity, more reliability and more control, UHF-R is premier wireless technology that helps you master the complexities of large-scale wireless installations.
UHF-R takes wireless to a completely new level
Unparalleled control for complex installations. UHF-R automates setup and control operations to save you time and effort on even the most complex networked installations. UHF-R’s usability innovations include networked Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan, infrared automatic transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system operation for fast setup and intuitive operation.
Superior RF performance and reliability for every installation.
With 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz of bandwidth, UHF-R provides up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems per band. Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, by shifting the RF filter along with the selected frequency, allows you to deploy this added bandwidth without audio degradation or interference. All UHF-R components – including the compact, sweat-resistant bodypack – are engineered to withstand the abuses of the road. You can rely on UHF-R for consistently reliable performance, always.
Crystal-clear audio that sounds more like wired.
Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio transmission, far superior to conventional wireless. Unlike other wireless systems, Shure uses a variable companding ratio that responds to the audio level – eliminating wireless artifacts and substantially increasing dynamic range.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Removeable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
UR2 handheld transmitters are available in a wide variety of Shure microphone options and are built to withstand the most rigorous abuse. UHF-R Wireless features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Switchable RF Power (10/50mW, Region Dependent)
- Frequency and Power Lockout
- Bit-mapped Backlit LCD Display
- 2 AA Batteries - Up to 8 hours Continuous Use
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- All Metal Die-cast Construction
The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide. The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Tailored for vocals; Brighter midrange & bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for pre-feedback high gain & superior off–axis sound rejection
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizing mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Model UR24DB58 UHFR Dual Handheld (with 2 Beta 58s)
UR24DB58 UHFR Dual Handheld Wireless System (with 2 Beta 58s)
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor