Shure UR124S+/BETA58A Wireless Combo SystemSKU: SUR124B58-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Shure UHF-R® Wireless Systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring or installation environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound. Offering you more productivity, more reliability and more control, UHF-R is premier wireless technology that helps you master the complexities of large-scale wireless installations.
UHF-R takes wireless to a completely new level
Unparalleled control for complex installations. UHF-R automates setup and control operations to save you time and effort on even the most complex networked installations. UHF-R’s usability innovations include networked Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan, infrared automatic transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system operation for fast setup and intuitive operation.
Superior RF performance and reliability for every installation.
With 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz of bandwidth, UHF-R provides up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems per band. Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, by shifting the RF filter along with the selected frequency, allows you to deploy this added bandwidth without audio degradation or interference. All UHF-R components – including the compact, sweat-resistant bodypack – are engineered to withstand the abuses of the road. You can rely on UHF-R for consistently reliable performance, always.
Crystal-clear audio that sounds more like wired.
Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio transmission, far superior to conventional wireless. Unlike other wireless systems, Shure uses a variable companding ratio that responds to the audio level – eliminating wireless artifacts and substantially increasing dynamic range.
UR4S+ Single Channel Diversity Receiver
The UR4S+ receiver provides a single channel for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
For use with UHF-R Wireless
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
The UR1 transmitter is a compact bodypack, constructed of lightweight metal to be exceptionally unobtrusive and abuse-resistant.
- Switchable RF power (10/50mW or 10/100mW, regionally dependent)
- Durable, lightweight magnesium construction (3.25 oz / 94 g)
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AA Batteries provide up to 8 hours continuous use
- Infared automatic transmitter sync
- Removable antenna
The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide. The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Tailored for vocals; Brighter midrange & bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for pre-feedback high gain & superior off–axis sound rejection
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizing mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Series UHF-R Wireless Model UR124S+/BETA58-G1
UR124S+/BETA58A Wireless Combo System
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor