Shure UR124D+/SM58 Dual Channel Wireless Combo SystemSKU: SUR124DS5-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Shure UHF-R® Wireless Systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring or installation environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound. Offering you more productivity, more reliability and more control, UHF-R is premier wireless technology that helps you master the complexities of large-scale wireless installations.
UHF-R takes wireless to a completely new level
Unparalleled control for complex installations. UHF-R automates setup and control operations to save you time and effort on even the most complex networked installations. UHF-R’s usability innovations include networked Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan, infrared automatic transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system operation for fast setup and intuitive operation.
Superior RF performance and reliability for every installation.
With 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz of bandwidth, UHF-R provides up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems per band. Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, by shifting the RF filter along with the selected frequency, allows you to deploy this added bandwidth without audio degradation or interference. All UHF-R components – including the compact, sweat-resistant bodypack – are engineered to withstand the abuses of the road. You can rely on UHF-R for consistently reliable performance, always.
Crystal-clear audio that sounds more like wired.
Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio transmission, far superior to conventional wireless. Unlike other wireless systems, Shure uses a variable companding ratio that responds to the audio level – eliminating wireless artifacts and substantially increasing dynamic range.
UR4D+ Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
The UR4D+ receiver provides a dual-channel for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
For use with UHF-R Wireless
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
The UR1 transmitter is a compact bodypack, constructed of lightweight metal to be exceptionally unobtrusive and abuse-resistant.
- Switchable RF power (10/50mW or 10/100mW, regionally dependent)
- Durable, lightweight magnesium construction (3.25 oz / 94 g)
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AA Batteries provide up to 8 hours continuous use
- Infared automatic transmitter sync
- Removable antenna
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
Series UHF-R Wireless Model UR124D+/SM58 G1
UR124D+/SM58 Dual Channel Wireless Combo System
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor