Shure ULXD2 Digital Handheld Wireless Transmitter with SM58 MicrophoneSKU: SULXD2S58-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
• 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
• Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58
• AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
• Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
• Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes with 5 segment battery fuel gauge, and zero memory effect
• External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
• Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
• Rugged metal construction
• Frequency and power lockout
Get your Shure ULXD2 Digital Handheld Wireless transmitter with SM58 Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
ULXD2 Digital Handheld Wireless Transmitter with SM58 Microphone
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor