Shure ULX2 Handheld Transmitter with BETA58 MicrophoneSKU: SULX2BETA-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
A choice of legendary Shure vocal microphones is available for use with the ULX Standard series of handheld wireless transmitters. Choose from SM and BETA Series microphones to ride the clear channel transmission and flexibility of ULX handheld transmitters.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the BETA 87A, BETA 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
For use with ULX Standard Wireless systems.
Features:• 8-9 Hour Battery Life
• Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
• LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
• Three-segment Battery Power Icon
• PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
• Group/Channel Displays
• SET Button for Saving Settings
• Adjustable Audio Gain Control
• Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
• 4-pin Mini Connector
• Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
• 9V Battery Included
• Interchangeable cartidges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta58, Beta87C
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Series ULX2 Model ULX2/BETA58
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter with BETA58 Microphone
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor