Seydel 1847 Classic HarmonicaSKU: S1847CLASSIC-P
- Images 1
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds! The stainless steel reeds and rivets ensure durability, even with heavy duty playing. They also contribute to the full, loud, overtone rich sound and extreme fast tone response. The 0.4mm extra strong stainless steel sheet covers open wide at the back and are crimped making the rounded edges extremely stable and the thickness allows the overtone-rich sound to spread out undampened. The coverplates’ rounded edges are formed using no cuts at the mouthpiece and the ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers make this harmonica beard and lip friendly. The reeds in the Seydel 1847 Classic Series harmonicas feature a moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, which is sealed with multiple layers of food-safe varnish.
• Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
• Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing — stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
• Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates — optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Beard- and lip-friendly -— coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
• The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened — covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
• Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Series 1847 Model N/A Other Features Available in C, D, G, A and Bb
Information not available