Sennheiser Sennheiser EW 172 G3 Instrument Wireless SystemSKU: SEW172IG3INST-P
- Images 1
Purchase any ew 100 G3 Wireless System & trade in your old one between 6/1/16 and 12/31/16 and be eligible to receive a $100 rebate directly from Sennheiser!Download Rebate
This rebate expires 2016-12-31
Select to Compare
The Sennheiser EW 172 G3 Instrument Wireless System has a new cable emulator feature that allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable.
Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display. A built in 5 band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5 string bass guitars.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Battery Type AA Presets 12 Frequency Response 25 - 18000 Hz Battery Life Approx. 8+ hours Output XLR
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. However, all evolution microphones have an industry leading 10 year warranty!