ROLI Seaboard GRAND MIDI ControllerSKU: SGRANDSTX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
- Video 2
The Seaboard’s polyphonic pitch bend, vibrato and per-note dynamic changes are all available at the user’s fingertips, marrying the intuitiveness of a traditional instrument with the versatility of digital technology.
The 2014 Design Museum’s product design of the year the Seaboard GRAND brings together the best in traditional instrument craft and contemporary technological design. It has been precision engineered to measure 25.7mm– making it the thinnest full-size professional keyboard instrument ever made. The casing and stand are made from black anodized, precision-milled aluminium, hand-finished with extraordinary care.
Equally impressive is the GRAND’s included software, Equator. Equator is the first synth engine that has been designed from the ground up to enable multidimensional sound design which can run identical sounds as a standalone OS X application, as a plugin for a suite of industry-standard DAWs, and also on-board each Seaboard GRAND. GRAND and Equator form a seamless marriage of expressive software and hardware that expands the creative potential for producers and performers alike.
- Silicone Keywave playing surface enables unprecedented expressiveness and control
- Seamless polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch
- Beautifully crafted using premium materials
- Embed sounds and use as a standalone instrument
- Sleek, intuitive design accessible to musicmakers of all technical levels
- Ships with lightweight bespoke case
- Fully MIDI class compliant
- 3 continuous pedal inputs (1/4" jacks)
- Two year full warranty
Information not available