Analog Alien Rumble Seat Drive Delay Reverb Guitar Effects PedalSKU: ARUMBLESE-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
The Analog Alien Rumble Seat can easily replace 3 pedals, saving you valuable space on your pedal board. You can have each effect on one at one time or you can have just two or all three. It’s all up to you, the guitarist. Here’s a quick run down of the Rumble Seat’s features.
The Rumble Drive simulates a vintage Marshall 69 Plexi amp. It has 3 controls:
- Output – knob controls the direct output level when the Rumble Drive is engaged. The more you turn it up, the more output you send to your amp.
- Tone – control is very versatile and sensitive. You can dial in the right amount of treble or bass depending on the guitar you use and its pickups.
- Gain – knob controls the amount of gain you send to the circuit.
The Delay in the Rumble Seat is about as sweet as it gets. With delay times that range from 25ms to 650ms, going from a Rockabilly slap to a Gilmourish long delay trail is as easy as a turn of the knob. Let’s have a look at the controls:
- Delay – Controls the time of the delay. At full left, the delay time is 25ms. At full right, the delay time is 650ms. The delay circuit is very natural and smooth. If you want to kick it up a notch and give it a bit of attitude, just add in a little Rumble Drive. The one thing that you will notice is that your guitar’s tone will remain full and rich. Some delay circuits rob the guitar of its low end. That doesn’t happen with the Delay on the Rumble Seat. Like a vintage tape delay, the more you overdrive the delay on the Rumble Seat, the sweeter it gets.
- Repeats – Controls the amount of repeats the effect will produce. At full left, only one repeat will be present. At full right, the delay goes to infinity – this setting is more like an effect as the repeats trail over themselves making the Rumble Seat sound like a space ship taking off!
- Mix – Controls the amount of dry (no effect) and wet (total delay) signals. At full left, only the direct uneffected signal of the guitar is heard. At full right, only the effected delay sound of the guitar is heard. As with all the controls on the Rumble Seat, set this to suit your taste.
Analog Alien doesn’t believe in making things complicated and the Reverb circuit is a fine example of that philosophy – it has one control that is simple and straightforward. Turn it all the way to the left for no reverb. Turn it all the way to the right and you get enough reverb to fill the Grand Canyon! The sound is never brittle. It is dark and rich with plenty of shimmer, just like a Black Face amp. It’s that simple.
Get your Analog Alien Rumble Seat Drive Delay Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Rumble Seat Drive Delay Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Analog Alien warranties all of their pedals for one full year to the original owner under normal use. Important: To activate the warranty, please email Analog Alien with your name and the serial number of your pedal, so that Analog Alien can register it directly to you.