Fender Rumble 500 500-watt Bass Amp HeadSKU: F23708000-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
The all-new Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed footswitchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- Height: 2.68" (6.81 cm)
- Width: 13.78" (35 cm)
- Depth: 7.19" (18.26 cm)
- Output Power: 500 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, extremely lightweight, padded tote bag included.
- Footswitch: Not Included
Weight . Dimensions . Series . Model .
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.