Fender Rumble 115 1X15" Bass CabinetSKU: F23709000-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
The all-new Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented Magnetic Rumble Head- Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.69 kg)
- Height: 20.75" (52.71 cm)
- Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Depth: 14.48" (36.78 cm)
- Output Power: 600 watts (Program), 300 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Speaker: One - 15” Eminence® Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with 3-Position Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: One 1/4" Parallel, One Neutrik Speakon
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence® speaker, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Rumble 115 1X15" Bass Cabinet:
I purchased this cabinet to use with a GK MB500 bass head. The cabinet arrived vert quickly from Sam Ash (great job) and I plugged it in to test it. Wasn't sure if I liked it after an initial test. I took it to rehearsal and I have say I was blown away at how well it cut through and blended with the rest of the band. It provided a nice round bottom and the horn helped add definition that allows you to hear every note. I am really impressed with how great this cabinet sounds and very happy to say it is also light weight as well. It will save your back. I also paired it with my 1990 Harte XL 410 cab and it sounded fantastic with the Hartke. I tried a GK 212 cab as well and I'm glad I bought the Fender.
- Was this a gift?:
Weight . Dimensions . Series . Model .
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.