Rolls MX34 LiveMix 2 Channel Microphone MixerSKU: RMX34XXXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Although having many uses, this little mixer was originally designed with the video camera operator in mind. The MX34 is a two channel microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs, phantom power, and stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) outputs. It has a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Auxiliary input for connection to any stereo line-level source such as an AM/FM tuner, CD player etc. Each channel has a Level and Pan control, and a separate headphone circuit allows for monitoring all signals without effecting the main output signal.
Its handy shoulder strap, easy-access controls, and smart Input/Output jack placement make the MX34 ideal for the live recording enthusiast. Two 9 volt alkaline batteries ensure adequate signal strength as well as phantom power for your favorite condenser microphone.
- • Input Impedance: mic - 600 Ohms or greater XLR; aux - 47K stereo 3.5mm
• Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
• THD + Noise: .02%
• S/N Ratio: 110 dB
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz (+0 / -1 dB)
• Max Output Level: + 14 dB
• Max Input Level: +20 dB
• Max Gain: +70 dB
• Batteries: 2 X 9V Alkaline
• Current Draw: 30 mA (typ.)
• Phantom Power: +18 VDC
• Input Connectors: 2 Female XLR, 1/8" (3.5mm)
• DC Power Jack: (5.5 X 2.1 mm tip negative)
• Output connectors: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo Main Out, 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone
• Size: 6.3"w x 3.7"d x 1.4"h
• Weight: 1 lbs.
Series MX Series Other Features no EQ Model MX34 LiveMix Microphone Mixer
MX34 LiveMix 2 Channel Microphone Mixer
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.