Roland KC350 Keyboard AmplifierSKU: RKC350XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The perfect combination of power and value, the Roland KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its XLR Line output.
- • Stereo mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt/12” speaker and horn tweeter • Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment • 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1 • 1/4” phone output for connection to recording devices • Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo applications
Up to 4-Channel Mixing
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities
The KC-550 and KC-350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- • Output Rated Power Output 120 W
• Speakers 30 cm (12 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
• Nominal Input Level (1 kHz), Channel 1 (MIC/LINE) -50 to -20 dBu, Channel 2-4 (LINE) -20 dBu, STEREO LINK INPUT 0 dBu, AUX IN -10 dBu
• Nominal Output Level (1 kHz) LINE OUT +4 dBu, STEREO LINK OUTPUT 0 dBu, SUBWOOFER OUT +4 dBu
• CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 VOLUME Knob, CH2 VOLUME Knob, CH3 VOLUME Knob, CH4 VOLUME Knob, OUTPUT SELECT Switch, PHONES VOLUME Knob
• MASTER CONTROL: EQ (LOW) Knob, EQ (MIDDLE) Knob, EQ (HIGH) Knob, SHAPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch
• Indicator: POWER
• Connectors: CH1 INPUT Jack (XLR type), CH1-4 INPUT L (MONO) Jacks (1/4" phone type), CH1-4 INPUT R Jacks (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT L (MONO) Jack (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT R Jack (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type), SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK OUT Jack (1/4" phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
• Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
• Power Consumption: 100 W
• Included Accessories: Owner's Manual
• Size: 19 5/16" x 15 3/16" x 18 9/16" (490 x 385 x 470mm)
• Weight: 48 lbs 9 oz (22 kg)
Series KC Series Other Features Speaker and Horn Tweeter Model KC-350
KC350 Keyboard Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.