Orange Amplification Rockerverb 50 MKIII 2x12" 50-Watt Tube Guitar Combo AmplifierSKU: ORK50CXXX-P
- Images 5
- Video 1
For over 10 years, the Rockerverb Series amplifiers from Orange Amplification have proved that a dependable workhorse amp can be incredibly versatile. Originally introduced as Orange's first "high gain" amp, the original Rockerverb became the choice amp for players of heavier genres. However, due to its amazing sonic flexibility and reliability, the Rockerverb Series has become the staple for session musicians and touring artists alike, both in the studio and on stage.
Orange Amplification is proud to offer the Rockerverb 50 MKIII 2x12" combo for spring 2015, combining years of user feedback with several design improvements to give players a pro-quality amp that offers exactly what they need. For the first time ever in the Rockerverb Series, the MKIII features selectable output power options, allowing you cut down to half power (25 watts) so you can manipulate both volume and headroom. The mains transformers employed have also been upgraded for improved bass response and articulation. The MKIII also boasts a footswitchable attenuator, a feature that has been one of the driving forces behind the success of the Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amplifiers.
On the MKIIIs, the Clean channel has even more headroom than before and has been completely revoiced to deliver a more "chimey" response. At the same time, the MKIIIs still have the warm vintage sonic qualities of a non-master volume design. What's more? The valve-driven spring reverb on the MKIII now has a brighter tail and a more extensive range. Paired with a wide array of other hidden refinements and you have the best-sounding, most full-featured Rockerverb yet.
- The original Rockerverb amp became a favorite of many players due to its legendary high-gain sound. Featuring a highly versatile twin channel design, the MKIIIs continue the legacy of its predecessors while offering incredible sonic flexibility. The Dirty channel can take you anywhere from a time-tested British crunch all the way through to even the most brutal, heaviest modern metal tones. Even with the Gain cranked all the way up, you can hear every note with amazing clarity. The Clean channel now delivers a more sparkly, crisp sound while offering enhanced tonal control thanks to the re-voiced 2-band EQ section. The MKIIIs have even more headroom and volume in full power mode when you need it, and can now be easily manipulated via the selectable output and Attentuator controls.
- The footswitchable valve-driven spring reverb has undergone significant upgrades, and features custom transformer along with a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube. Taking you from a subtle airy reverb to full-on surf and everything in between, this spring reverb has a more intuitive, usable sweep and is Orange's richest sounding reverb yet.
- The footswitchable attenuator control allows the MKIII to maintain its output clipping characteristics when the overall volume is lowered. Located after the Master Volume controls, the Attenuator circuit determines when and how the amp distorts post preamp stage. Orange's design ensures that the relationship between the speaker and the output transformer is maintained, giving this amp a springy and responsive tone even at extremely low volume levels.
- Adding to the flexibility of the the MKIII, the switchable output power gives you more control over the headroom and breakup from the output tubes. Decrease the output power for greater output valve clipping and saturation at lower volumes.
- Buffered by a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube, the highly-transparent Valve Buffered FX Loop allows you to integrate your outboard effects while retaining an all-valve signal path.
- Taking the Rockerverb MKIII to new sonic heights, the Rockerverb 50 MKIII 2x12" Combo features a rugged open-back plywood construction and comes fitted with a pair of popular Celestion Vintage 30 12" speakers.
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 50 Reverb Yes Other Features 2 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers (16 ohms total)Twin channel Class A/B 2x12" guitar amp combo, footswitchable valve driven reverb, valve buffered effects loop, footswitchable attenuator & selectable output wattageTop Panel (Right to Left): Input, Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Treble | Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble | Reverb, Attenuator | Clean/Dirty selector, Full/Standby/Half Power, Mains switchValves: Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 & 2 x ECC81/12AT7, Power Amp: 2 x EL34 Weight 82.89 lbs. Dimensions 25.98 x 21.26 x 11.02 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series Rockerverb Series Model Rockerverb 50 MKIII Combo
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.