QSC RMX4050a Power AmplifierSKU: QRMX4050A-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile DJs, the RMX 4050A is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability.
With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX 4050a is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 4050a accomplishes all this with a standard 15-Amp plug. Like all RMX amps, the RMX 4050a features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
- Provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- 2600 W in Bridge-Mono Mode / 1600 W @ 4Ω/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- 3RU chassis only 16" deep
- 3-year warranty
Series RMX Model 4050 Weight 68 lbs. Dimensions 19" x 5.25” / 3 rack spaces
QSC warrants the QSC-manufactured hardware, products, and accessories contained in the original packaging ("QSC Product") against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with QSC's published guidelines for a period (“Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is the greater of (i) three (3) years from the date of purchase, or (ii) the maximum period required under the local laws where the QSC Product is purchased. QSC's published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals, and service communications. QSC is not responsible for any damage or injury arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the proper use of any QSC Product.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Warranty Period for QSC TouchMix is the greater of (i) one (1) year from the date of purchase, or (ii) the maximum period required under the local laws where QSC TouchMix is purchased.
The most up-to-date version of this warranty statement may be found @ www.qsc.com