QSC RMX1450A Power AmpSKU: QRMX1450A-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The QSC RMX1450A power amp offers true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. With 300W per channel into 8 ohms (stereo) and 1,400W per channel into 4 ohms (mono), all in a chassis that is less than 16" deep, the RMX1450a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
- Stereo Mode: 300W @ 8 ohms; 500W @ 4 ohms; 700W @ 2 ohms
- Bridge Mono Mode: 900W @ 8 ohms; 1,400W @ 4 ohms (EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD)
- 8 ohms: 0.1% THD, 4 ohms: 0.5% THD, 2 ohms and 4 ohms bridged: 1 kHz, 1% THD
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
Inputs Active balanced / 3-pin Euro-style detachable terminal block and XLR (pin 2+) Series RMX Model 1450 Rack Spaces 2 Space Weight 40 lbs. Dimensions 19"L x 3.5"H x 15.9"D DSP Yes Power Class AB Watts/Side @ 2 ohms 700 Watts/Side @ 4 ohms 500 (0.5% THD) Watts/Side @ 8 ohms 300 W Outputs Touch-proof binding posts / Neutrik Speakon
QSC warrants the QSC-manufactured hardware, products, and accessories contained in the original packaging ("QSC Product") against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with QSC's published guidelines for a period (“Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is the greater of (i) three (3) years from the date of purchase, or (ii) the maximum period required under the local laws where the QSC Product is purchased. QSC's published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals, and service communications. QSC is not responsible for any damage or injury arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the proper use of any QSC Product.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Warranty Period for QSC TouchMix is the greater of (i) one (1) year from the date of purchase, or (ii) the maximum period required under the local laws where QSC TouchMix is purchased.
The most up-to-date version of this warranty statement may be found @ www.qsc.com