Egnater Rebel-20 Mark II 20W Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: ERBL20IIX-P
- Images 4
Select to Compare
The original Egnater Rebel-20 launched in 2008, took the amp industry by storm and in the process helped create the now popular "lunch box" amp category. With over 10,000 satisfied players and countless worldwide accolades including Guitar Player’s Editors pick, Guitar World’s Platinum award and Premier Guitar’s Premier Gear honor, the Rebel-20 was truly, in the words of Premier Guitar "paradigm changing gear".
The Egnater Rebel-20 Mark II still has the same features which made its predecessor such a huge success, including the now famous Tube Mix knob which allows you to blend a pair 6V6 and EL-84 power tubes. While many amp companies try to emulate this effect, only in the Rebel series are you able to actually blend "British" and "American" tube tone in real time. Under the hood you will find the new Elite Transformers with substantially greater headroom and industrial grade red FR4 glass epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces to name just a few of the improvements.
The variable Watts knob which varies the wattage from 1W to 20W, Egnater’s signature tone shaping TIGHT and BRIGHT switches, the wide-range gain control which takes you from sparkling clean to a ferocious roar and everything in between, as well as the great effects loop are still found on the Rebel-20 Mark II. The scalable WATTS control takes the Rebel-20 Mark II anywhere from 1W to 20W, so you can dial in rich, responsive tube tone at any volume level. Vary the wattage from 1 to 20 and easily go from the studio to the stage.
- 20-Watt All-Tube Head
- Variable Wattage Control from 1W to 20W
- Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
- Master Volume, Gain, Three-Band EQ
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- Ultra Transparent Effects Loop
- 100V / 115V / 230V Switchable
- Rugged Shoulder Bag Included
- Redesigned with Significantly Higher Gain
- Classic/HG Gain Switch Selects Classic Rebel-20 or New HG Gain Structure
- Industrial Grade Red FR4 Glass Epoxy Circuit Boards
- Elite Transformers with Substantially Higher Headroom
- TAD Ultra Low Noise Tube in First Gain Stage
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6 and 2x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
Information not available