Sterling by Music Man Ray34QM Bass GuitarSKU: SRAY34QMX-P
- Images 1
From its inception in 1976, the iconic StingRay bass had an immediate impact on bassists around the world as well as the music industry itself. The StingRay bass continues to be a popular choice among bassists working in studios and on concert stages everywhere. The Sterling by Music Man Ray34 is based on that iconic design and pays respect to the StingRay legacy.
The Sterling Ray34QM Bass Guitar features an African Mahogany body with a Quilt Maple Top. Combined with a Music Man-designed Sterling active 3-band preamp, you will be able to dial in room-filling lows, punchy mids, and percussive highs. A single Music Man Humbucking pickup has alnico pole pieces for those classic warm tones. The Music Man designed 6-bolt neck joint used in all the Sterling Ray basses are strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer. The Music Man-designed bridge uses a thick saddle for precise adjustments and stability. The familiar oval-shaped pickguard gives this bass its unmistakable identity. Finally, Sterling Ray34QM comes complete with a deluxe gig bag for easy transportation and superb protection.
- Nut Width:43mm
- Neck Width, 12th fret:55mm
- Body Wood:African Mahogany, Quilt Maple Top
- Neck Wood:Maple
- Fretboard Wood:Rosewood (TWB, HB, BK) Maple (NT)
- Tuning Machines:Open
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Joint:6 Bolt
- Fretboard Radius:12”
- Pickups:Alnico Humbucker, SBMM
- Bridge: Fixed, Sterling By Music Man Design
- Case: Sterling by Music Man deluxe gig bag included
Model Ray34 Bass
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867