Rane MLM82S Rackmount MixerSKU: RMLM82SXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Rane MLM 82S features four balanced, studio grade, Mono Mic/Line Inputs with XLR jacks and 15 VDC phantom power. Each of the four Mic/Line inputs may be assigned to A, A+B or B outputs. Independent Level/Gain Trim controls and Signal/Overload indicators are provided for each Mic/Line input. The Phantom Power switch and the Mic/Line switches are located on the rear panel. Phantom power is removed from any input set for Line operation.
The MLM 82S also features four stereo line level inputs with 12 dB of line gain. Each Stereo Line Input features a recessed Mono switch with indicator and Level control. These inputs may also be used with four mono A inputs and four mono B inputs. You get the picture? This mixer is very versatile.
A and B Output Level controls set the master mix level independently for A and B outputs. The mix amplifiers feature independent overload indicators. To correct any overload condition, the entire mix can be reduced and/or individual input levels adjusted. A and B mix Outputs each have an internal switch for padding the output signal to MIC level. The factory default is Line level.
- • Four balanced Mic/Line Inputs (XLR) with 15V Phantom Power, Bi-Color Signal Present/Overload indicators, Trimless Mic Stage Preamplifiers, A / A+B / B Assign Switch
• Four Balanced Stereo Line Inputs (TRS) with Independent Mono switch and 12 dB of Line Gain
• Two balanced Outputs (XLR) with Independent Overload indicators, Independent Level controls, Internal Pad for Mic level output
• Individual Level Control Hole Plugs Included
• Internal Universal Power Supply (100-240 VAC)
Series Line Mixers Model MLM82S
MLM82S Rackmount Mixer
Rane Corporation warrants all items purchased in the U.S. against defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase. A completely filled out and returned warranty card increased this warranty to a period of three (3) years. Exceptions are for those items designated as wear parts, including some DJ mixer crossfaders and switches, which are warranted for a period of 90 days. Full terms of the warranty are included in each Owners Manual with the unit.