RapcoHorizon PWRCON20-2 Powercon NAC3FCA (Blue) to Powercon NAC3FCB (Gray), 2 ftSKU: HPWRC202X-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
PowerCon is a lockable 3 pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral, and premating safety grounds. It is rated at 20A/250V ac. Color coded for easy identification, PowerCon offers power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating.
The cable is a 300V 12 AWG UL Listed 3 Conductor oil resistant Thermoset jacketed heavy duty black power Cord. Professionally assembled in our in-house cable shop for powering various gear that utilizes the Neutrik PowerCon connector.
Attention:The PowerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
• (3) 12 gauge conductors
• 90°C UL/CSA type SJ/SJOOW, 300V wire is sunlight, water, oil and weather resistant
• Oil resistant Thermoset black CPE jacket is flexible yet durable
• Bare annealed copper conductors
• Neutrik Powercon to Powercon
• Individually tested for performance and quality
Information not available