Avid Pro Tools Eleven Rack w/1 Year Pro Tools SubscriptionSKU: A150164XX-P
- Images 5
It comes with the high-quality, DSP-accelerated Eleven Rack hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools software, standalone Eleven Rack Editor application, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
Capture your performance
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and postproduction studios worldwide. With its dual high resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack—coupled with Pro Tools software—enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer.
Rock your talent on stage
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Eleven Rack Editor
Edit and configure Eleven Rack settings on your Mac or PC—without having to launch Pro Tools—using the standalone Eleven Rack Editor. With its simple, easy-to-use interface, which displays graphical versions of guitar pedal, amp, and speaker settings, you get a more intuitive way to get the sounds you want fast. You can even use it to download and play user-created presets from Elevenrackpresets.com and other portals.
- Eleven Rack hardware: Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender, VOX, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie,
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, Pro Co, Univox, and more!
- Realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Includes 1-year Pro Tools subscription
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools
- Build big productions with up to 128 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy reamping
- Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks
- ’59 Tweed Lux—based on a 1959 Fender Deluxe
- ’59 Tweed Bass—based on a 1959 Fender Bassman
- ’64 Black Panel Lux Vibrato / ’64 Black Panel Lux Normal—based on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb, Vibrato channel and Normal channel'
- '67 Black Duo—based on a 1967 Fender Twin Reverb
- ’82 Lead 800 – 100W—based on a 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203 100- Watt head
- ’92 Treadplate Modern / ’92 Treadplate Vintage
- 4x12 Classic 30—based on an ’06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12” with Celestion Vintage 30s
- 4x12 Green 25W—based on a ’68 Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12H “Greenbacks”
- 4x10 Tweed Bass—based on a ’59 Fender Bassman 4x10” with Jensen P10Qs
- 2x12 AC Blue—based on a ’66 VOX AC30 2x12” with Celestion Alnico Blues
- 2x12 Black Duo—based on a ’67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb 2x12” with Jensen C12Ns
- 1x12 Black Lux—based on a ’64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb 1x12” with Jensen P12N
- 1x12 Tweed Lux—based on a ’59 Fender Tweed Deluxe 1x12” with Jensen P12Q
MIDI I/O 2 x 5-pin, DIN MIDI In, MIDI out/thru Dimensions 19"Wx 13.5"D x 3.5"D Digital Inputs 2 Sync/Timecode AES/EBU; S/PDIF Digital Input Type 1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
Audio Resolution 24-bit/192kHz Digital Output Type 1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
Analog Inputs 1 x 1/4" TS True-Z
2 x 1/4" TRS Line
2 x 1/4" TRS FX Loop Return
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.