Orange Amplification PPC212 2x12" 120-Watt Closed Back Guitar Speaker CabinetSKU: OPPC212C-P
- Images 3
Enjoy real Orange tone with the 2x12 PPC212 guitar speaker cabinet. The PPC212 features an incredibly roadworthy construction and comes loaded up with a pair of high-quality 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. With a power handling of 120 Watts, the Orange PPC212 speaker cab produces sizzling guitar tone that is unmistakably Orange. Comfortable flush handles allow for easy transport.
Made with the professional gigging/touring musician in mind, the Orange Amplification Power Projection Cabinets (PPC) sport durable, roadworthy 13-ply high density 18mm Baltic birch plywood enclosures. The PPC Cabinets also employ Orange's exclusive, unique skid feet design, which helps to acoustically pair these cabs to the stage for a tighter low end and full-range tone definition. The end result is a warm midrange and an incredible tonal focus. These cabs also feature Orange's iconic basket-weave grill cloth. Available in Orange or Black.
Get your Orange Amplification PPC212 2x12" 120-Watt Closed Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Other Features 2x12" 60-Watt Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker13-Ply High Density 18mm Baltic Birch Plywood ConstructionOrange's Unique Skid Feet DesignHard Wearing Woven Paper Grill Cloth(2) Parallel 1/4" Input JacksPower Handling: 120 WattsImpedance: 16 Ohm Weight 69.78 lbs. Dimensions 30.71 x 20.87 x 14.96 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series Power Projection Cabinet (PPC) Model PPC212
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.