DigiTech Polara Reverb Guitar Effects PedalSKU: DPOLARAXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 11
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The DigiTech Polara's flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of "Room", to the vast expansiveness of "Hall", through time with the cosmic power of "Reverse", and anchored by Lexicon’s revered "Modulated", "Plate" and "Spring" reverbs. In addition to those classics, the Polara introduces the new "Halo" reverb. The "Halo" reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays will cast a heavenly glow over your tone.
With its new, compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Polara truly represents the latest evolution in DigiTech pedal design. DigiTech put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Polara offers independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; Stereo Inputs and Outputs; a Soft Click Footswitch; and a Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch. It is true bypass and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
Polara will be your guide through your many travels in space and dimension. Explore seven inspirational Lexicon reveberations, yours to shape and control. With expansive and gorgeous sounds and powerful control at your fingertips you will travel from the cast and cosmic, to the intimate and warm. Polara is built to withstand the rigors of your sonic mission; space travel is your destiny.
Lexicon Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience.
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings.
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume.
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords.
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts.
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay.
- SPRING - Classic "surf" reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
All Digitech mutiprocessors--RP and GNX units-- the Whammy, and the JamMan, have a one year warranty from the manufacturer. All X-Series pedals and analog distortions(Bad Monkey, etc.)have a one year warranty, but if the new owner registers online at digitech.com, the warranty goes to 5 years on the X-Series and analog distortions only.