Wampler Plexi-Drive British Overdrive PedalSKU: WPLEXIDRI-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
- Video 4
Designed to sit somewhere between the “JTM-45" and “Marshall 18”, the Wampler Plexi-Drive will allow you to have that massive stack tone, full of poweramp tone from your rig. With the added option of the bass boost, you can emulate the sound (and trouser flapping) thump of a 4x12” (or two) at the flick of a switch. All of this available from you gear, whether it be in a bedroom or at a gig.
There is only one pedal that gives you that tone, that crunch, that response and that feeling. There is only one Plexi-Drive, and Wampler Pedals bring it to you. So, as they say... For those about to Rock, we salute you...
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Power draw: 4mA
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug)(not included)
- JFET circuitry mimics tube gain, response, and sound of an old Plexi style amp
- 3 Knobs: tone, volume, and gain
- Bass bost switch to add 4x12” thump
- 2.5” x 4.5” in size (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
All Wampler Pedals, Inc. pedals carry a 5-year, fully transferable warranty that covers defects due to parts and labor. The warranty begins at the point of purchase.
Please remember to register your pedal as soon as possible after purchase at the following web page to ensure quicker service if you should ever need to make a
warranty claim: www.wamplerpedals.com/warranty_registration