Phil Jones Bass Piranha C4 Compact 4x5" Bass Speaker CabinetSKU: PC4XXXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Phil Jones Bass Piranha Series Cabinets are high-quality wide range speaker cabs that utilize Ferrite magnets. The 400-watt PJB Piranha C4 Compact comes loaded up with four high-quality, specially-designed 5" speakers for exceptional power and tone. It boasts a durable, portable construction along with a convenient carrying handle, making this the ultimate cab for the gigging musician. The Piranha C4 Compact is the perfect, portable extension cab for your PJB amp!
Get your Phil Jones Bass Piranha C4 Compact 4x5" Bass Speaker Cabinet today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Other Features Power: 400WSpeakers: 4 x 5" 8Ω 35Hz-15KHz Weight 29 lbs. Dimensions 14.2 x 13.4 x 12.4 inches (WxHxD) Series Piranha Series Model C4
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 314-814-3383.