Wampler Pinnacle Overdrive PedalSKU: WPINNACLE-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
- Video 3
The Wampler Pinnacle is praised by Zeke Clark (former Van Halen gear tech) as being the pedal which comes the closest to getting the "Brown Sound" of anything he's ever tried. The Pinnacle is aimed squarely at trying to emulate every aspect of that classic tone, from the powerful mids and highs to the low-end sag when you really hit it.
If you're looking for a great sounding, versatile, very responsive Marshall-in-a-Box type of pedal with lots of high end sizzle available, the Wampler Pinnacle can do those sounds too, and very well. It will even do a killer higher gain tone, though it will always retain that more classic voicing.
The Pinnacle features controls for Gain, Volume, Tone and Contour, as well as a Vintage/Modern switch to change the overall tone from a more classic, darker sound to a brighter, more forward tone, and a Boost switch which changes the internal gain structure between lower and higher gain modes.
This Wampler Pinnacle has 4 knobs - two separate tone controls that act as a sort of parametric EQ, gain and volume. The EQ is extremely tweakable - from scooped mids to tons of warm mids, all with the turn of 2 knobs. It also has a 'bright' switch that adds a ton of variety and is very handy when playing a dark sounding amp, as well as another toggle switch that will give you high gain “Brown Sound” tones.
“I've played tons of pedals that promised that “Brown Sound”... this pedal NAILS it better than anything I've ever heard or played.”
- Zeke Clark, former tech for Eddie Van Halen
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug)(not included)
- Standard: Power draw: 4mA, Deluxe: Power draw: 9mA
- Boost switch alters gain structure to take it from overdrive to distortion.
- High gain, crunchy and dynamic pedal with an extremely tweakable EQ
- High boost switch for using with amps that are not very bright and sparkly clean
- 2.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
- Designed to get the best "brown sound" possible within a pedal design
All Wampler Pedals, Inc. pedals carry a 5-year, fully transferable warranty that covers defects due to parts and labor. The warranty begins at the point of purchase.
Please remember to register your pedal as soon as possible after purchase at the following web page to ensure quicker service if you should ever need to make a
warranty claim: www.wamplerpedals.com/warranty_registration