Shure PGA56 Cardioid Dynamic Snare / Tom MicrophoneSKU: SPGA56MICS-P
- Images 1
The Shure PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Mountable microphone featuring swivel joint with quick-release latch for snare drum, toms and percussion
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Includes PGA56, drum mount (stand not required), zipper pouch and user guide
Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 50Hz-15kHz Output Impedence 200 ohms Dynamic Range (SPL) N/A Low Cut Filter No Self Noise 9.5dB Pad No Weight 287 g (10.12 oz) Dimensions N/A Matched Pair No
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor