Peavey PV35XO 3 Way Stereo 5 Way Mono CrossoverSKU: PPV35XOXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Peavey reinforces 'performance & value' legacy with new PV Series crossovers. With the PV35XO, Peavey introduces features and flexibility found in much higher-priced units such as 4 possible modes of operation, XLR balanced in/outs, phase correction tools, low summing for using a single subwoofer in an otherwise stereo setup, and CD horn EQ. The rugged unit fits into a single rackspace and has an internal power supply, preventing the need for a "wall wart" in your rack.
- • Stereo operation in 2-way or 3-way modes
• Mono operation in 4-way or 5-way mode
• XLR (balanced input and outputs on each channel, Phase inversion switch on each band-pass output (except low sum)
• Factory preset, switchable high frequency CD horn EQ on each channel (high frequency output)
• Low sum output jack to sum the low frequency, stereo content
• Dimensions 19" W x 1.75" H x 6.875" D (Unpacked); 20.75" W x 4" H x 8.625" D (Packed)
• Weight 6.5 lbs. (Packed); 5 lbs. (Unpacked)
Series none Other Features 5-way mono Model PV35XO
PV35XO 3 Way Stereo 5 Way Mono Crossover
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.