Peavey PV23XO 2 Way Stereo 3 Way Mono CrossoverSKU: PPV23XOXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Peavey reinforces 'performance & value' legacy with new PV Series crossovers. Use as either a stereo 2-way for a simple, quick setup or go mono 3-way for added flexibility. For added convenience, use the 100Hz subwoofer output. Onboard mute switches make for an easy job of soundchecking. An internal power supply eliminates the annoying power strip-eating "wall warts" found in other crossovers in this price range. Single rackspace.
- • 2-way stereo or 3-way mono
• Dedicated 100 Hz subwoofer output
• Mute switches
• 24 dB filters and mute switches
• Fully-adjustable crossover frequencies and levels
• XLR input and output connectors
• Internal power supply
• Dimensions 19" W x 1.75" H x 5.5" D (Unpacked); 20.25" W x 4" H x 7.25" D (Packed)
• Weight 5.5 lbs. (Packed); 4 lbs. (Unpacked)
Series none Model PV23XO
PV23XO 2 Way Stereo 3 Way Mono Crossover
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.