Peavey PV10 10 Channel USB MixerSKU: PPV10USBX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The PV 10 USB Mixer features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more. A USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
- • USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
• Compatable with Win XP, ME and 2000
• Built-in DSP effects processor
• Six RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
• Channels 7/8 and 9/10 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
• 3-band EQ on all channels
• LED clip, signal, mute indication
• One pre-fader monitor send
• One post-fader effects send
• Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
• Control room output
• Global 48V phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
• Stereo outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
• Rugged console design
• Universal switching power supply
All PV Series mixers include Peavey's Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
Series PV Series Model PV10 10 Channel USB Mixer
PV10 10 Channel USB Mixer
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.