Peavey IPR 7500DSP Power AmplifierSKU: PIPR75DSP-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Peavey IPR 7500 DSP Power Amp boasts 3,750 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms. Featuring 2-channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
Boasting a net weight as low as 7 lbs., the IPR Series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey’s engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.
IPR Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. And all at a cost that shatters the old-guard paradigm of power-amp valuation.
The IPR DSP Series amplifiers feature the same power ratings, design and efficiency, plus a 32-bit processor with a suite of delays and crossovers, pre-programmed loudspeaker settings, stereo/mono operation, lockout--and for the first time in any power amplifier, built-in Waves® MaxxBass® technology, which uses psycho-acoustics to add more low-end to your system without the need for more power amps, processing or subwoofers.
Amps in the IPR DSP line contain presets for Peavey SP®, PR®, Impulse®, SSE™, QW®, PV® Series loudspeakers and monitors, as well as other commonly used loudspeaker configurations, plus special presets for program music applications (dance, speech, rock, thump, loudness, contemporary worship). Manual mode allows you to assign your custom crossover points, EQ, delay and more.
• - 3750W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
• - 2020W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
• - 1250W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
• - 3850W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
• - 2400W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
• - 1330W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
• - Revolutionary IPR class D topology
• - Detented input controls
• - Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
• - Combination 1/4" or 1/4" 4 pole twist lock output connector
• - DDT™ protection
• - Individual signal pass-thru 1/4" jacks on each channel
• - Light weight
• - LED illuminated
• - DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
• - 120 ms of delay per channel
• - 4 bands of parametric equalization per channel
• - Security lock
• - Adjustable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
• - Adjustable fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
• - Setup wizard
• - MAXX Bass®
• - Horn EQ each channel
• - Blue, backlit LCD screen
• - Weight Unpacked: 6.20 lb(2.812 kg)
• - Width Packed: 10.5"(26.67 cm)
• - Height Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.5"(8.89 cm)
Get your Peavey IPR 7500DSP Power Amplifier today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
IPR 7500DSP Power Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.