Orange Amplification Micro Terror 20-Watt Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: OMT20XXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Orange Amplification is proud to launch the Micro Terror amplifier — their smallest Terror ever! Building on the winning recipe of the rest of the popular Terror series, the Micro Terror retains the beautiful unpretentious design, delivering a classic Orange sound way bigger than it looks, with a size and weight (less than 2 lbs.!) that make it the most compact, portable Terror yet!
The Micro Terror may be small in size, but its compact footprint is the only small thing about it. With a high tensile steel casing, the Micro Terror is built to the same high-quality rugged specifications as the other members of the Terror family.
Giving you the best of both worlds, the single-channel Micro Terror pairs a tube-driven preamp with a solid state power amp, delivering all that pure Orange tone you desire. The Micro Terror also sports a no-nonsense control layout that consists of a Tone control, Gain control and Volume control. For quiet practice sessions, the Micro Terror also comes equipped with a built-in Headphone jack. An Aux input allows you to plug in your iPod, MP3 or CD player and jam along with your favorite tracks. Power supply included.
Get your Orange Amplification Micro Terror 20-Watt Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Orange Amplification Micro Terror 20-Watt Guitar Amplifier Head:
This thing is awesome! My best friend bought one as a backup for his Mesa Dual-Rec Roadster. We played it through his Mesa 4x12 cab, and this thing cranked it! Besides the Orange head being comically tiny, it is seriously loud! We literally shook the windows in his house. The cleans are ultra-clean, and turning the gain up, it was beautiful distortion with deep lows and clear highs, lots of sustain and not muddy at all! It wasn't exact, but it sounded a heck of a lot like his $2200 Mesa head. Most non-musicians may not even know the difference!
Amp Type Hybrid Channels 1 Watts 20 Other Features Aux Input, Headphone JackVolume, Tone and Gain Controls(1) ECC83/12AX7 Preamp TubesSpeaker Output Options: 1 x 8 ohm Minimum Weight 1.87 lbs. Dimensions 6.5 x 5.31 x 3.74 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series Terror Series Model Micro Terror
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.