Orange Amplification Micro Crush PiX 3-Watt 1x4" Guitar Combo AmplifierSKU: OCR3XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 7
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The essence of Orange is in the palm of your hand with the Micro Crush PiX. Featuring switchable overdrive, a built-in tuner and styling that has been Orange's signature since the very beginning: basket weave speaker grille, miniature crest, 'picture frame' edging and of course a wooden cabinet covered in Orange's iconic orange vinyl. But Orange's forensic attention to detail is not only skin deep. This diminutive little amp delivers where it really matters. Pure Orange tone and legendary crunch on the go. This ultra-compact Micro Crush PiX delivers 3-watts of power through a single 4" Crush speaker, and weighs in at less than two pounds, which makes it the ideal grab-and-go combo amp. An integrated headphone jack makes this a great tool for practicing. The Orange Micro Crush PiX is perfect for guitarists that want Orange tone on the go, but don't want lug around their full-size combo!
Get your Orange Micro Crush PiX 3-Watt 1x4" Guitar Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type Solid State Channels 1 Watts 3 Other Features Built-In Tuner, Headphone Output, Switchable Overdrive, 1x4" Crush SpeakerControls: Overdrive On/Off, Tone, Volume, Tuner On/Off Weight 1.76 lbs. Dimensions 5.91 x 5.91 x 3.35 inches (WxHxD) Series Crush PiX Model Micro Crush PiX
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.