Orange Amplification Dual Terror 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: ODT30HXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Featuring a 30-Watt output section, the Orange Amplification Dual Terror head is the most powerful in the Terror range, offering more clean headroom and volume than the Tiny Terror with the added flexibility of a second channel. The 'Tiny Terror Channel' is lifted straight from the original 15-Watt version, retaining the signature tones that made the Tiny Terror such a hit. However, with double the power on offer, it packs an even fiercer punch.
The additional 'Fat' channel provides extra girth with its more rounded, slightly gainier character, perfect for leads or for balancing between two different guitars on stage. The Dual Terror switches from 30 to 15 to 7 watts, making it a perfect portable amp head for both for studio and stage. Includes gig bag.
Get your Orange Amplification Dual Terror 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Orange Amplification Dual Terror 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head:
Two Terrors in one, just fantastic. I love the cleans and the mild gain a terror can provide and this amp allows a person to have two channels of terrible awesomeness. Great amplifier. Especially for the relative affordability of the amp.
*Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?:
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 30 Other Features Footswitchable Twin Channels with Vol, Tone and Gain for Each Channel7, 15 or 30-Watt Output PowerEL84 Power Amp Tubes (4)ECC83/12AX7 Preamp Tubes (4)Speaker Output Options: 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs Weight 21.5 lbs. Dimensions 14.17 x 7.48 x 7.09 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series Terror Series Model Dual Terror
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.