Orange Amplification OBC210 Mini 2x10" 400-Watt Bass Speaker CabinetSKU: OBC210MXX-P
- Images 8
The OBC210 Mini combines portability, solid construction and a highly versatile range of tones suitable for any number of styles. Housing a pair of 10" Eminence Legends in a neatly proportioned, rear-ported 15mm birch plywood shell, the cab bears all sonic the hallmarks of a classic 2x10" cab.
Midrange frequencies are pronounced yet detailed, whilst the highs have a smooth and satisfying character. More surprising, though, is the low end clout. Despite its extremely compact stature, the OBC210 Mini manages to retain a warm and defined bass response, with a depth and assertiveness that will shock even the fussiest 5-String players.
OBC210 Mini is Orange's smallest ever 'conventional', non-isobaric OBC cabinet, cleverly designed to give maximum punch from the smallest available space. Constructed from birch plywood, the cab's highs have a natural presence, whilst the rear baffle is ported for increased low end response. The choice of material creates a well balanced and highly resonant enclosure, which also features Orange's signature skid runners on the base to acoustically couple the cabinet to the stage.
Eminence Legend Speakers
Tried and tested on the road in a number of Orange's other OBC cabinets, the two 200W Eminence 10" drivers are a perfect fit for the new cabinet design. They deliver a rich low end and great midrange clarity.
The OBC210 Mini features two Speakon connectors for 'daisy-chaining' to another cab of the same impedance for a total load of 4 Ohms. The cab's dimensions allow the OBC210 Mini to sit comfortably on top of Orange's OBC410H or OBC115 to create a smart looking stack which pushes some serious air.
Get your Orange Amplification OBC210 Mini 2x10" 400-Watt Bass Speaker Cabinet today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Other Features Compact 2 x10" Bass Cabinet with Eminence Legend Speakers and Parallel Speakon Jacks for 'Daisy Chaining'400-Watts Power Handling, 8 Ohm Impedance Weight 42.43 lbs. Dimensions 24.4 x 13.8 x 13.4 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series OBC Series Model OBC210 Mini
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.