Orange Amplification OBC115 1x15" 400-Watt Bass Speaker CabinetSKU: OOBC115XX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
This superb bass enclosure is made from 13 ply high density 18mm birch plywood, with tough skids on the base of the cabinet for enhanced stage protection. The skids also act to couple the enclosure to the floor, thereby increasing bass response. Internally, the enclosure is acoustically compartmented for strength and anti-vibration. The OBC115 is side-ported, allowing for speaker self-correction. Comes equipped with a high-quality 15" Eminence Kappa 15 speaker and two parallel 1/4" and Speakon input jacks.
Get your Orange Amplification OBC115 1x15" 400-Watt Bass Speaker Cabinet today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
- Sound quality
Comments about Orange Amplification Obc115 1X15" 400-Watt Bass Speaker Cabinet:
It's an Orange cab, so the build quality goes without saying. The best compliment I can give to a 15 inch cabinet is that it sounds as good as my Mesa Boogie 15 and this one does. A lot of the sound comes from how heavy a cabinet is and that is the only problem with this cabinet for some people. If you need a lighter cab plenty exist that do the job. However, if you can lift this cabinet just buy it. Sonic booms will be had!
*Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?:
Weight 65.15 lbs. Dimensions 24.41 x 20.47 x 18.31 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series OBC Series Model OBC115
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.