Sennheiser EK 100 G3-B Wireless Microphone Audio ReceiverSKU: SEK100G2X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
One system for exacting demands: G3 combines analog system benefits with sophisticated third generation technology. What this gives you: Extreme ease-of-use for up to 32 channels, huge UHF bandwidth, synchronization via software (ew 300 G3 and better) or infrared, and sophisticated antenna technology to truly satisfy all stage conditions. Tried & tested features make the configuration, channel management and operation all child's play.
Portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. This was the basis on which the EK 100 G3 was developed. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount.
The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK100G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Sturdy metal housing
Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Battery Type (2) AA Frequency Response 25 - 18000 Hz Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm Battery Life 6-10 hours Weight 160 g Battery Powered Yes
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. However, all evolution microphones have an industry leading 10 year warranty!