BP892CT4 Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone for Shure Wireless SystemsSKU: ABP892CT4-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Audio Technica BP892CT4 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, (less power module) is hardwired for connection to Shure wireless systems.
Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight Audio Technica BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The Audio Technica BP892CT4 microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
Included is BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module. 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector. Includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
Get your Audio Technica BP892 MicroSet Miniature Headworn Condenser Microphone today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
Series MicroSet Other Features 10 dBRoll-offPolar PatternFrequency Response50 100 200 500 1k 2kCable 1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), with locking 4-pin connector Model BP892cT4
Information not available