KHDK Electronics No. 2 Clean Boost Guitar Effects PedalSKU: KKHDK2XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
If you're looking for a boost pedal with a natural, subtle gain, the original KHDK No. 2 Clean Boost is the answer. It delivers a warm, tube-like boost thanks to KHDK's unique circuitry, and features organic, transparent EQ controls, which makes it the ultimate tone-shaping tool for your quality all-tube amplifier. Powered by a single 9V battery or optional 9VDC adapter. All KHDK pedals are proudly handcrafted and quality tested in the USA.
- Gain Controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume Controls the overall output volume of the No. 2.
- The hi/lo switch Is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost. The hi setting adds saturation, compression and a powerful mid boost.
- Bass Controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control enhancing lows. For boosting an overdriven tube amp, it is recommended to lower the Bass control setting for a tighter bass response. For single note soloing, turn the Bass control clockwise.
- Treble Control Is a passive low-pass filter, cutting high end and offering a wide frequency range. The setting depends on your amplifier; we recommend cutting the treble on brighter amps to achieve a warm tone.
- Footswitch Engages your No. 2 to "on" or True bypass mode.
Model Ghoul Screamer
KHDK Electronics warranties are in effect for 5 years from the date of purchase for all new equipment. For additional warranty information, please visit https://khdkelectronics.com/warranty/