KHDK Electronics No. 1 Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalSKU: KKHDK1XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
This bold, versatile No. 1 Overdrive from KHDK Electronics is like having a killer-sounding tube amp right on your pedalboard. Giving you all the powerful, warm distortion you could ever want, the No. 1 Overdrive features KHDK's proprietary circuit that was designed by gearheads, for gear heads. It sports a 2-band EQ, a Volume control, and a Gain control with a HI/LO switch for unbelievable sonic flexibility. Powered by either a 9V battery or optional power supply. All KHDK pedals are proudly handcrafted and quality tested in the USA.
- Gain Controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume Controls the overall output volume of the No. 1.
- The hi/lo switch is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- Bass Controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control and enhancing your low end.
- Treble Control Is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone.
- Footswitch Engages your No. 1 to "on" or True bypass mode.
Model Ghoul Screamer
KHDK Electronics warranties are in effect for 5 years from the date of purchase for all new equipment. For additional warranty information, please visit https://khdkelectronics.com/warranty/