Source Audio Toolblox Neuro Hub v1 Soundblox Integrated Multi-pedal SystemSKU: SSA164XXX-P
- Images 1
- Video 4
Select to Compare
This breakthrough in effect utility introduces Source Audio’s scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your Soundblox effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal and the Hot Hand Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
Connect the Hub to a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera kit) via the USB port, for updates, saving and editing presets, and much more. The Hub also includes a 9V DC power adapter, three 1/8” sensor cables and one mini-USB cable.
The Hub Manager is the Soundblox Hub’s companion software application. It offers an extremely intuitive interface and easy-to-understand graphic display. With the Hub Manager, users can create and edit scenes, name them, export/import scene files, and share them with other Hub owners. The graphics make it refreshingly simple to understand the components of each pedal board scene — simply click a pedal image to reveal a straightforward graphic display of that pedal’s knob settings and external control assignments. The Hub connects to all Windows or Mac computers with a standard USB cable.
In addition, the Soundblox Hub provides many tremendous opportunities for future Source Audio products. Currently, Source Audio is developing a flexible and highly configurable MIDI foot controller as well as a dedicated effects loop add-on device that makes it possible to integrate any classic analog or digital effects pedal into the Soundblox Hub’s scene saving and effect switching system.
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals via Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1/4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.
Information not available