Morley Mark Tremonti Mark 1 Power Wah PedalSKU: MMARK1MTX-P
- Images 5
Select to Compare
This powerful Wah lets you dial in a full 20dB of Wah boost that puts you center stage during your performance. The Mark Tremonti Power Wah comes complete with Morley's impressive list of features that set it apart from all other Wah pedals.
Features:• BOOST knob adds up to a full 20 dB of Wah boost that cuts through the mix
• The Wah tone is a perfect blend of traditional and modern Wah voicings
• Wah pitch, sweep and "Q" are set to Mark's specifications
• Switchless design. Simply step on to engage WAH and step off to go to bypass. No mechanical switches to wear out!
• Electro-Optical design. No pots to get scratchy!
• "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and level in bypass and wah mode
• Diamond Plate style footpad for no-slip Wah-Wah action
• Easy access battery compartment, LED indication and two-year warranty.
• Designed to work great with BASS guitar too!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Morley Mark Tremonti Mark 1 Power Wah Pedal:
Just bought this pedal saturday, and I'm so glad I did. I had a Dunlop Dime Crybaby before, which worked fine but it just had too many areas that I could tweak the sound and it seemed like i was spending more time trying to make it sound good rather than actually playing. There was also the whole having the click the wah pedal on that would slow me down during a song. I decided to go with the Morley Mark Tremonti wah because it has a great wah tone that doesn't need any tweaking. Tremonti is a man who uses a lot of wah, and this pedal has a great mix of vintage and modern wah tone. The pedal also turns on when you step on and turns off when you step off, which makes transitions great (turn off delay can be adjusted under the pedal). To top the pedal off, it has a boost that goes up to 20 db. The first day I played it i fell in love with it.
Model Mark Tremonti Mark 1 Power Wah Pedal
Mark Tremonti Mark 1 Power Wah Pedal
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.