iConnectivity mio10 MIDI InterfaceSKU: IMIO10XXX-P
- Images 4
Select to Compare
Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface. Bring every MIDI device around into your music, with room to grow. Everything talks to everything else, whether it's modern or vintage.
Powerful MIDI merging/filtering/processing, lots of ins and outs to streamline your setup. Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup.
Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways. Thats's the iConnectivity mio10 MIDI Interface!
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
- 10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
- USB Host Port supports up to 10x USB MIDI Class-Compliant devices
- Ethernet Network MIDI port - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- Works standalone or with up to six computers at the same time!
- Comes in a 1U rack mountable enclosure
- Capacitive touch display for monitoring MIDI activity
- Intuitve and powerful configuration software to control routing, merging, filtering, etc.
- Plug-and-play USB MIDI Class Compliant
- PC and Mac-compatible
- USB MIDI Interface for Mac and PC
System Requirements Mac OS X 10.8 or greater
With Camera Connector Kit (CCK) - no direct hardware support
Windows 7 or later
Special Features Works with up to two computers simultaneously or as a stand-alone Presets 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports Dimensions 19"W x 1.75"H USB MIDI Connector Yes Rackmount 1U
Information not available