Korg microKEY25 USB MIDI 25-Key ControllerSKU: KMICROK25-P
- Images 7
Select to Compare
Click the "More Info" tab todownload the microKEY25 manual
Korg's microKEY25 is made to be extremely portable, so you can create and enjoy your music no matter where you are. Similar to more advanced controllers, the microKEY25 has a Joystick for the most direct access to more parameters, including the integrated tempo-synced arpeggiator, all controlled from one convenient spot.
Included with the microKEY25 is a code for a FREE download of Korg's M1Le software, with all the preset sounds and PCM waveforms of the the classic M1 synth, and a browser/search function that makes it easy to find that "perfect sound." If you have Apple's optional Camera Connection Kit, you can also power the microKEY25 directly from your iPad, ready to control mobile apps like Korg's MIDI-capable iMS-20.
The entire Korg microKEY compact family are compact USB MIDI controllers that are USB-Powered (no AC adaptor needed) and have the Natural Touch velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard, which you'll find on the microARRANGER and the microKORG XL. The microKEY is the perfect compact music production system, convenient, easy to put together and easy to use by any musician whether a seasoned pro or budding talent.
• USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
• Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
• Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
• Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick
• No driver installation needed; just connect it to your computer and it's ready for use
• Can be powered from iPad
• Includes licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles
Series . Model MICROKEY25 Weight 1.43 lbs. Dimensions 15.6 x 5.2 x 2.1 inches