Orange Amplification Micro Gig BagSKU: OMICROBAG-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
The Micro Gig Bag from Orange Amplification is the perfect way to protect your amp when you take it on the road. It's made from durable materials and features padding for superior protection. Inside the main section, there is more than enough space to fit your Orange Micro Terror or Micro Dark amp and the power cable. The Micro Gig Bag also sports a zippered exterior pocket for bringing along all of your must-have accessories. What's more? The Orange Micro Gig Bag also comes with a convenient detachable carrying strap for easy transport. If you want to keep your Orange Micro amp in the best possible shape when you're on the go, the Micro Gig Bag is the solution!
Get your Orange Amplification Micro Gig Bag today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Orange Amplification Micro Gig Bag:
Cute, well built, very useful and convenient. I like the strap and top handle, main compartment with Velcro divider and front pocket. Made of tough woven nylon with smooth nylon-lined interior. Embroidered 'Orange' logo on front pocket looks great. Has four plastic feet on the bottom - nice touch! Can't see how they could make any improvements.
This bag holds a little more than it seems. I am carrying:
-Power supply sits on top of Micro Dark, AC cable stored in front compartment, leaving room for 1 stomp-box.
-Front pocket stores multi-tool, small flashlight, boxed spare 12AX7 and two 9v batteries.
- Was this a gift?:
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.