Fender Micro DI PedalSKU: F4513000X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
Using this compact onstage solution, players can quickly and easily convert their unbalanced instrument signal to a balanced P.A.-ready signal while minimizing distortion and ground-level noise. Transmit your signal while attaining quality pro tone, with plenty of pedal board real estate to spare.
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimizes line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Input: 1/4” Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 M )
- Output: 1/4” Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 k Ohms)
Weight 5.64 oz. Dimensions 1.65 x 2.05 x 3.68 inches (WxHxD) Series Micro Model Micro DI
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.