Fender Micro Compressor PedalSKU: F4511000X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
Small in size and mighty in power, the Fender Micro Compressor pedal reduces brightness in peak frequencies and attenuates high-volume attack, giving players smooth, even tone across all notes, increased sustain and enhanced midrange.
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Volume, compression and EQ knobs for flexible tone control
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 10 mA current draw for minimal power supply usage
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
Weight 5.64 oz. Dimensions 1.65 x 2.05 x 3.68 inches (WxHxD) Series Micro Model Micro Compressor
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.