Fender Micro ABY PedalSKU: F4514000X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
With its distinctly smaller footprint and the full functionality of a full-sized ABY solution, the passive Fender Micro ABY pedal offers complete performance flexibility no matter the performance situation. Whether you're running your instrument through two amps simultaneously or switching between them, the Micro ABY pedal offers a one input/two output or one input/two output configuration for switching between setups quickly and easily.
- Includes three 1/4" mono jacks for flexible guitar, bass, amplifier and keyboard connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Protective metal housing for withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Power not required for function (9V center negative power supply required to operate LED indicators)
Weight 5.64 oz. Dimensions 1.65 x 2.05 x 3.68 inches (WxHxD) Series Micro Model Micro ABY
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.