Gibson Memory Cable Recorder/Preamp DeviceSKU: TGCR05XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Whatever you play through the Gibson Memory Cable get saved. Designed by Tascam, the undisputed leader in portable recording, its built-in, super-compact recorder saves up to 13 hours of your playing right into a simple inexpensive Micro SD card. Recording it in CD-quality 44.1kHz/16-bit resolution, the audio is perfect for transferring over to your favorite multitrack DAW.
Earn from your mistakes
Listen back to your once-in-a-lifetime moment with a critical ear to help you to spotlight and refine all sorts of issues with your playing. And that’s what makes the Memory Cable so useful. It’s not only a premium-quality cable, but it’s a perfect tool for songwriters and growth-hungry musicians of all levels. Some of the greatest songs have come from mistakes, don't lose those anymore.
Take a trip back in time
Everything gets captured…Rhythm, Pitch and Tone, so you can take that musical moment and learn from it, write something new with it, edit it, record with the playback on multitrack to perfect it. Use those wonderful mistakes you thought would never happen again. The “moment” isn’t gone, after all, is it? With the Memory Cable’s Reamping ability you can come up with an idea while jamming, then transfer the file into your recording program to re-amp physically or digitally. Anyone who says “you can’t change the past” doesn’t know about the Memory Cable.
- No amp needed
- Plug into a guitar, bass, or keyboard, and start recording
- Made with premium cable for pristine sound
- No power necessary for conventional use
- Record your rehearsals through your mixer’s output
- Use with audio interface to insure against a “missed take”
- Perfect learning tool-Practice with it for later analysis
- No multiple cables, boxes or signal splitting necessary
- Stores over 13 hours of audio
- Continuous or auto recording (only when you’re playing)
- Line-level signals - Guitar, bass, synth, etc.
- Uncompressed recording—CD-quality 44.1kHz/16 bit fidelity
- Mac/Windows/iOS/Android compatible WAV file format
- Ultra-simple user interface, with included reference card
- Insulated ends minimize the chance of shocks
- Transfer files directly from MicroSD card to computer
- Use compatible smart phone as SD reader via USB
- Recording technology from TASCAM
- Uses AA main battery, standard or rechargeable
- Approximate 8 hour battery life
- LR44 battery for Real Time Clock functions (appx. 1 yr life)
- Premium quality, low-capacitance cable
- Competitively-priced with non-recording premium cables
Series Powered By Tascam Model Memory Cable
The manufacturer's warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.